Emory University Libraries Survey (EULS) 2011—Summary Report
July 28, 2011
How frequently do you use the library?
An Emory Library building in person?
· Undergraduates use most frequently at 83.4%.
· Faculty use the building least at 30%.
· Humanities and Social Sciences use building most among disciplines, at 86% and 74.6% respectively.
· Of all respondents, 80.5% say they use Woodruff Library.
Elsewhere on campus at Emory by computer/mobile device?
· Use is up among all groups!
· UTS survey says the percentage of students having smartphones is up from 41.6% last year to 70% in 2011.
Off campus by computer/mobile device?
· Off campus use has changed little since last year; highest for faculty at 83.5%, lowest for undergrads at 42%.
Library Contribution to Success
Overall Satisfaction with the Emory Libraries
Priorities for the Future