Environmental Films List
Tips for Faculty & Students
FAQs for the Music & Media Library located on the 4th floor of the Woodruff Library.
- Faculty privileges include previewing films for up to 7days.
- To ensure the film is available for a class showing reserve the film.
- Faculty can book the group viewing room in the Music & Media Library to show a film.
- Faculty can arrange for a student assistant or staff person to check out films for them. Call the Music & Media Library at 404-727-1777, request to speak with the supervisor on duty, and ask for a proxy form for media items.
- Faculty can request additional titles to be purchased for the collection. Contact your subject librarian.
- Students can view films in the Music & Media Library.
- Student privileges vary; some DVD's can be checked-out for 3-days whereas other films must remain in the library.
Campus Film Festivals
- For policies and booking a film for a campus public viewing or film festival, contact contact the Music & Media Coordinator at (404) 727-1649
I assist students and faculty with research and class projects. Feel free to contact me for an appointment.