How Can the Library Help You
By contacting me, the Environmental Studies Librarian, I can assist you throughout your research and writing project. I can work with both you and/or your advisor from beginning to end.
Typically, I help by:
- Offering individualized appointments.
- Purchasing books, journals, documentaries, etc. to help with your project.
- Assisting you in finding books, journals, and other materials for your project.
- Evaluating if a topic is a good senior project by determining if ample information is available at Emory Libraries or nearby.
- Arranging for tutorials and workshops using library research tools, such as Endnote and Zotero
Please feel free to contact me anytime!
Library Toolbar: LibX
The LibX browser plug-in provides direct
access to Emory University Library resources from Google Scholar, Amazon, and other web sites. This is a must have when doing a LOT of research on the web!
It searches EUCLID, Databases @ Emory, and eJournals @ Emory from both a
- Emory library toolbar
- Right-click mouse context menu
Libx inserts an Emory shield in search results from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Scholar, the New York Times Book Review, Yahoo! and other web sites. If you see the Emory "shield" icon, click on the link to see if something is available at or through Emory.
I assist students and faculty with research and class projects. Feel free to contact me for an appointment.