From the WGS 100 Syllabus:
- Research paper will count 40% of course grade.
- This paper is 2000 words long.
- An annotated bibliography and paper abstract are due in your discussion section in week 13: November 18-20.
- One-on-one consultations about the research paper will be held in week 15: week of December 2.
- Your final paper is due on Friday, December 11 by 4 p.m. Papers must be submitted in hard copy to Professor Huffer's office (Candler 128D). Electronic submissions will not be accepted. Attach your annotated bibliography and paper abstract to your final paper.