Due: November 16, 2016
1.Find 3 research or academic articles related to your final project topic.
- These articles should describe studies with valid information about the topic from a reliable source.
- The articles should contain definitions of key terms in relation to the topic, facts and data about the topic, and important debates and issues related to the topic.
- You cannot use information from a webpage or nonacademic source (e.g., news sites, blogs, reports) for this assignment.
- The articles must be book chapters or scholarly publications from academic journals.
- Book chapters must come from separate sources (that is, you cannot use three chapters from the same book).
- If you have any questions about the validity of your article, check with the instructor.
2.For each of the articles, provide:
- a statement of the "research question"
- a description of the research methods used
- a summary of the main findings
- the author's interpretation regarding the findings
- Also specify:
- whether the data are collected by the author (primary source)
- OR whether the author is relying on data that was collected by others (secondary source)
3.Provide a "reference page" listing the full citations for your articles. Do not include copies of the actual articles with your assignment.