From the WGS 345 syllabus, p.1:
The main aim of the course is to help students produce an original research paper on a subject of their choice related to themes of the class.
Research paper (40%)
- This paper is 2500 words long.
- The paper will be written and assessed in a number of steps:
- Topic: Title and paragraph on your topic indicating the main research question - Due Feb. 16
- Preliminary Annotated Bibliography: See information on how to do the bibliography at the end of the syllabus - Due March 15
- Paper Proposal - Due March 29
- 1500 word Rough Draft - Due April 12
- Revised and Final Version of Research Paper (with supporting documents) to be submitted on email and in hard copy Friday April 29 2016 to Laketia Woodleey in Suite 216, Center for Faculty Development and Excellence, in the Main Woodruff Library (where Professor Scully's admin office is). ***No late work is accepted.***